Marksmanship defines your accuracy and practice with ranged weaponry.
- Shoot – Attack with a ranged weapon.
- Pinning Shot – You may expend one stamina to try and pin your target. Each success of your shoot power decreases their speed by one. This penalty lasts until the end of the bout. Multiple penalties from pinning shot stack.
- Shot on the Run – You may expend one stamina to move your speed and attack at once. This counts as a move action and a standard action, but does not cost an extra initiative.
- Careful Aim – You can expend a stamina to increase the target number of your attack by one.
- Archer’s Focus – When using Careful Aim, you may expend an initiative to increase the target number by two instead of one.
- Precise Aim – You can expend a stamina to increase the dice pool by two.
- Improved Precision – Precise Aim increases the dice pool by five.
- Armor Chink – You ignore 2 armor when using careful aim or precise aim.
- Quick Draw – You may expend one stamina to make a shoot attack as a minor action. You can do this once per bout.
- Quick Fingers – You may use Quick Draw twice per bout.